Find link

language:

jump to random article

Find link is a tool written by Edward Betts.

Longer titles found: William Burn (disambiguation) (view), William Burnaby (disambiguation) (view), William Burnaby (writer) (view), William Burnell (view), William Burnes (view), William Burnet (view), William Burnet (colonial administrator) (view), William Burnet (physician) (view), William Burnet Kinney (view), William Burnet Wright (view), William Burnett (view), William Burnett (disambiguation) (view), William Burnett (preacher) (view), William Burnett House (view), William Burney Bannerman (view), William Burnham (view), William Burnham Woods (view), William Burnley (view), William Burns (view), William Burns (Scottish historian) (view), William Burns (cricketer) (view), William Burns (lacrosse) (view), William Burns (referee) (view), William Burns (saddler) (view), William Burns Glynn (view), William Burns Lindsay (view), William Burns Lindsay Jr. (view), William Burns Paterson (view), William Burns Smith (view), William Burns Thomson (view), William Burnside (view), William Burnside (character) (view), William Burnyeat (view)

searching for William Burn 33 found (276 total)

alternate case: william Burn

John Watson's Institution (348 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article

Modern Art, designed in the Greek Revival style in 1825 by architect William Burn. In 1762 John Watson, an Edinburgh solicitor and Writer to the Signet
Pitcaple (110 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Pitcaple Castle is a 17th-century country house which was restored by William Burn in 1830. It was built close to the remains of a 15th-century tower house
Inverness Castle (1,205 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
early castellated style, is the work of a few 19th-century architects. William Burn (1789–1870) designed the Sheriff Court, Joseph Mitchell (1803–1883) the
Dundee Parish Church (St Mary's) (846 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article
Church (St Mary's) was rebuilt being completed in 1844 to the design of William Burn. In 1847 the rebuilt South Church was reopened under the name St Paul's
Willie Walker (footballer, born 1891) (150 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article
William Burn Walker (1891–1968) was an English professional footballer who played as an outside left in the Football League for Fulham and Lincoln City
Clan Malcolm (1,240 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
was replaced by the current house that dates from 1830. Designed by William Burn, it was built in an extreme show of wealth by 13th of Poltalloch but
Wick House, Richmond Hill (900 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
construction of new poor houses at the foot of the common. Mr and Mrs William Burn, who died in 1821 and 1836 respectively, lived at Wick House and their
Tollcross, Glasgow (941 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Dunlop who was one of the owners of the Clyde Iron Works. David Bryce and William Burn were the architects and the building replaced a substantial house that
Henry William Stisted (490 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
(b1787 Bengal, India, d1822 Ipswich, UK,) daughter of Major-General William Burn (c1745–1814) of Exeter, Devon. After being educated at Sandhurst, he
1915 in New Zealand (1,676 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
1837) 15 July – Wiremu Kerei Nikora, politician (born 1853) 30 July – William Burn, military pilot (born 1891) 8 August – William Malone, soldier (born
Castle Fraser (760 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
1820 and 1850, by Charles Fraser, using the architects John Smith and William Burn. The Library is a fine example of John Smith's regency style with Tudor
Waltheof, Earl of Northumbria (1,235 words) [view diff] case mismatch in snippet view article find links to article
first of the two stanzas says that Waltheof made a hundred retainers of William burn in hot fire - "a scorching evening for the men" - and wolves ate the
Luffness Castle (685 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
bought Luffness and in 1822 the castle and was altered and extended by William Burn with the further works carried out under the direction of David Bryce
List of Category A listed buildings in the Old Town, Edinburgh (576 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
alterations and additions, including exterior re-facing in smooth ashlar by William Burn, 1829-33 and Thistle Chapel addition by Robert Lorimer, 1910. 27381 Upload
Haridwar (6,241 words) [view diff] no match in snippet view article find links to article
-1896), Book 3: Vana Parva: Tirthayatra Parva: Section XCVII. Stevenson, William; Burn, Richard; Sutherland, James; Hope, Herbert. The Imperial Gazetteer of
Mesopotamian Half Flight (1,286 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
medical doctor and formerly of the Melbourne University Rifles) and William Burn (a New Zealander) – were killed by armed civilians after a running gun-battle
River Torne (2,838 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
the fourth Earl, and the interior was remodelled for the ninth Earl by William Burn in 1857. The grounds were landscaped by Capability Brown, and he created
Isambard Kingdom Brunel (7,468 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
purchased an estate at Watcombe in Torquay, Devon. Here he commissioned William Burn to design Brunel Manor and its gardens to be his country home. He never
South Leith Parish Church (2,759 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
in 1836 the central steeple that had stood since 1615 was dismantled. William Burn reported that this was essential as the steeple rested on the original
Henry Petre (2,572 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
the Caudrons was forced to land in enemy territory. Its crew, Merz and William Burn, a New Zealand military officer, were never seen again; they were later
Hamilton Palace (3,549 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
1837 to 1842 for the 10th Duke of Hamilton by the Edinburgh architect William Burn, what was known as the Duke's Riding School was built to replace the
Moriarty the Patriot (3,653 words) [view diff] no match in snippet view article find links to article
scheme together to kill Albert's cruel blood related brother, also named William, burn down the family estate, and then start a new life together aimed at
Preston Hall, Midlothian (823 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Callander's nephew John Alexander Higgins, who left it to his nephew William Burn-Callander FRSE (1792–1854) in 1828. Alterations made to the house in
Dawyck House (291 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Buildings: Dawyck House, Drumelzier Dictionary of Scottish Architects: William Burn, 1789-1870 Virtual Tenby Coordinates: 55°36′13″N 3°19′15″W / 55.6035°N
Monmouth School for Boys (6,248 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Almshouse Street, were rebuilt by J. B. Bunning in 1842, and redeveloped by William Burn in 1895–1896. They now form part of the school and incorporate a large
HMS Claverhouse (506 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
important as it fronted onto the new pier. The design is attributed to William Burn by John Gifford, Colin McWilliam and David Walker in Edinburgh, although
Holy Trinity Church, Boltby (198 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
October 1802. Pevsner noted: 81  that the church was rebuilt in 1859 by William Burn, but there is no mention of this in contemporary newspapers. There is
William Gordon Burn Murdoch (1,081 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Burn Murdoch was born in Edinburgh to Jessie Cecilia (née Mack) and Dr. William Burn-Murdoch. His father was the first to take the name Burn-Murdoch, but
Alexander MacDuff (724 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
new house on Bonhard Estate between 1845 and 1847, instructing either William Burn or David Bryce as architect. Burn's sister was married to John Macvicar
Marchmont House (2,024 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
the rear elevation of the house were made in 1834-42 by the architect William Burn. But major changes were made in the early 20th century. The last of the
List of Category A listed buildings in the New Town, Edinburgh (521 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
953389°N 3.196522°W / 55.953389; -3.196522 (Royal Society of Edinburgh) William Burn and David Bryce, 1843; adapted internally by W T Oldrieve, 1909; lecture
Timeline of piracy in the Bay of Honduras (15,580 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
cruises off the Mullins River, but is eventually chased off by HMS Wolf (William Burn captain), HMS Gaelon, HMS Aurora, and a number of Baymen aboard a gunboat
1919 Birthday Honours (OBE) (26,258 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article
Capt. Albert James Studd Brown, Royal Fusiliers Temp Capt. Reginald William Burn, Royal Army Service Corps Capt. Arthur Bernard Butterworth, Royal Army