Find link

language:

jump to random article

Find link is a tool written by Edward Betts.

Longer titles found: International Standard Industrial Classification (view), Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (view), United Kingdom Standard Industrial Classification of Economic Activities (view), Swedish Standard Industrial Classification (view)

searching for Standard Industrial Classification 16 found (78 total)

alternate case: standard Industrial Classification

Linpac (236 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article

among other causes, the Louth & District Hospice. LINPAC's Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code is 70100: Activities of head offices. Company website
Service 4.0 (253 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Standard Industry Classification System and the International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities there are two major sectors in
FIRE economy (646 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
and Real Estate" is the title of 1992 U.S. Census Bureau Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Division H. Its coverage was "All domestic establishments
Health facility (857 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
December 9, 2010.CS1 maint: unfit url (link) "International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities Rev.3.1". United Nations Statistics
Knowledge intensive business services (1,065 words) [view diff] case mismatch in snippet view article find links to article
services sector" the KIBS sectors are defined in terms of the standard industrial classification (NACE revision 1). To summarise, the main KIBS sectors are:
Confectionery (2,901 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
unspecifically a sweet. The United Nations' International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities (ISIC) scheme (revision 4) classifies
Energy in Australia (2,915 words) [view diff] no match in snippet view article find links to article
Statistics New Zealand (2006). Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification 2006 (ANZSIC) (PDF) (Report). Australian Bureau of Statistics
Transferable skills analysis (843 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
work activities are performed. MPSMS is derived from the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes, which identify employers by type of business
U.S. Producer Price Index (1,298 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
another industry. For more than 20 years the PPI used the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) system to collect and publish data. This system received
Exemptions for hydraulic fracturing under United States federal law (3,898 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
transfers under section 313 are those in certain industries on a Standard Industrial Classification list determined by the EPA. The EPA has steadily expanded
Tobacco products in Indonesia (1,403 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
three groups, namely : Upstream Industry Group In Indonesia Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC) 2005, Tobacco Industry classified in Upstream Industry
Research & Experimentation Tax Credit (3,346 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Experimentation Tax Credits. 71.2% of these corporations had a Standard Industrial Classification in some type of Manufacturing, the remaining 28.8% include
List of acronyms: S (5,237 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics SIC — (a) Standard Industrial Classification SICS — (a/i) Swedish Institute of Computer Science SIDS —
Industry average (1,939 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
classification of industry usually follows the International Standard Industrial Classification(ISIC), or certain standard according to different countries
Shared appreciation mortgage (6,866 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
SIC (Nature of business, Standard Industrial Classification of Economic Activities) 64921 Credit granting by non-deposit taking finance houses and other
Female labor force in the Muslim world (7,830 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Statistics Division - Classifications Registry: International Standard Industrial Classification of All Economic Activities, Rev.3". unstats.un.org/unsd. United