Find link

language:

jump to random article

Find link is a tool written by Edward Betts.

searching for Erlach family 16 found (28 total)

alternate case: erlach family

Erlach Castle (319 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article

name from the castle and town and became known as the von Erlach family. The von Erlach family would later produce a number of famous leaders, including
Spiez Castle (797 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
years before Ludwig von Erlach acquired the castle and lands. The von Erlach family ruled the town and villages until the 1798 French invasion. After the
Riggisberg Castle (926 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
castle and lands to the powerful Bernese Erlach family for over 400 years. The castle remained with the Erlach family, but was inherited by various cousins
Englisberg (620 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
disintegration. The feudal rights over Englisberg were acquired by the von Erlach family of Bern in 1433 and passed in 1542 to the Baumgartner family of the
Thunstetten Castle (192 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
plans by the architect Joseph Abeille. The castle remained with the Erlach family until 1746. From 1746 until 1971 it had numerous owners. In 1971 the
Thunstetten (2,487 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
Thunstetten, which did not include Bützberg. The castle remained with the Erlach family until 1746, after which it changed hands multiple times. A foundation
Jegenstorf (3,054 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
before 1300, a portion of the Jegenstorf lands were acquired by the Erlach family. In 1300, the Jegenstorf family died out and the remainder of the village
Thunstetten Commandery (443 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
by the noted architect Joseph Abeille. The castle remained with the Erlach family until 1746. From that year until 1970, it passed through the hands of
Schinznach (744 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
first mentioned in 1227. In 1650 a funeral chapel for the wealthy von Erlach family was built next to the church. The old church building was replaced with
Spiez (3,880 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
years before Ludwig von Erlach acquired the castle and lands. The von Erlach family ruled the town and villages until the 1798 French invasion. The town
Kernenried (1,726 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
acquired by Bern. In the following years, the Bernese patrician von Erlach family received the village as part of a dowry. In 1579 the village was given
Lenzburg (2,471 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
the history of the castle. At the bottom, the coat of arms of the von Erlach family, above that the flag of the canton of Bern, all topped by the Reichsadler
Gerzensee (2,571 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
1813 the von Graffenrieds sold the manor house and lake to the von Erlach family. They, in turn sold it to the Lindemann and Losinger families in 1918
Moosseedorf (2,547 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
was rebuilt around 1520-25. Following the 1798 French invasion, the Erlach family lost their authority in Moosseedorf. With the Act of Mediation in 1803
Riggisberg (3,196 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
scattered farms and the courts of Riggisberg and Ruti. In 1387 the powerful Erlach family of Bern acquired the village and Herrschaft. In 1700 the Erlachs built
Swabian War (5,287 words) [view diff] exact match in snippet view article find links to article
tops the bears of Bern. At the bottom, the coat of arms of the von Erlach family. After 1648, the practice of placing the imperial insignia atop the